Gel Acrylic Overlay
This application will require a little practice to learn how much powder and liquid to mix on your brush! If products runs, it is too wet. If it does not move or moves slowly, it is too dry. Simply wipe it off and try again!
1. Follow the instructions for “Basic Natural Nail Preparation”. If you are applying tips follow instructions for “Applying a Tip”.
2. Using the Nailogic "Stix-It Nail Prep" apply a thin coat as you would polish, avoid applying to skin, allow to dry 10-15 seconds. Avoid applying to the skin.
3. Using the “Nailogic Acrylics #4 ” brush dip into the “UV Acrylic Liquid” (put the U.V. Liquid in a dappen dish), slightly wet the entire surface of the nails and tips. Use small swirling brush motion to push “UV Liquid” back to the cuticle. Then, get your brush good and wet with “UV Acrylic Liquid”, lightly touch the inner edge of the dappen dish with the brush. Drag your wet brush (not to deep) through the “Clear or French Pink” Acrylic Powder" 5 or 6 times. The powder should become a dense liquid on your brush. Gently dab and pull or push the product across the nails as needed. Cap the free edge. Add or remove product as needed. Allow a few seconds to flow and smooth. Turn the hand upside down 20 seconds or until you have nice shape, allow product to self shape. Be certain at all times you have not gotten any product on the cuticles.
Product on skin equals lifting.
Place nails under "UV Nail Lamp" 2 minutes, or until this step is completed on hand #2. This application will require some shaping with a file.
Note: This mixture method is different from conventional acrylics. If you have mixed the liquid and powder properly the product should self level when applied to the nail.
4. Cleanse with “Nail Sanitizer” and file surface to shape as needed, cleanse again with “Nail Sanitizer”.
5. 6. Now would be the time to apply a coat of "Gel Fini" color gel, "10-2Go Gel Nail Polish", or "New Concept Gel Fini/10-2Go Custom color"!
6. Using “I Shine” apply as you would polish. Do not apply to skin. Allow to self level a few seconds. Be certain at all times you have not gotten any product on the skin. Place the nails under the "UV Nail Lamp" for 2 minutes.
Must wipe with alcohol or polish remover, Do not Buff!!!!!!!.
The nails will be strong and be permanently shiny.
Back to Applications Directory